TYRE AND RIM ASSOCIATION STANDARDS MANUAL
Annually The Tyre and Rim Association of Australia updates and publishes a comprehensive Standards Manual that is available for sale.
The 2022 Print and Digital Version of the Standards Manual is now available. Click on the button below to order.
The Standards Manual is the “bible” of the industry and is a valuable tool for all those involved with tyres and rims, whether from sales, design or technical disciplines.
A necessary reference tool
The Standards Manual is a necessary reference tool if you are:
Tyre and Wheel retailers
Vehicle and implement manufacturers
Vehicle Service organisation
Road and Traffic Authority
Agricultural vehicle and machinery user
Contents of the Standards Manual
Contents of the Standards Manual for passenger, truck/bus, off the road, agricultural, industrial, and motor cycles include:
All current dimensional specifications for standard rims*
Recommended tyre to rim combination*
General data, load and inflation tables*
2022 Revisions to the Tyre and Rim Assn Standards Manual
The Standards Manual 2022 edition is available now in an ONLINE licence version – or the Printed Manual.
The Tyre & Rim Association of Australia Standards Manual is revised on an annual basis to include the advances of new technical data for tyres and rims. The Manual includes the latest world-wide standards for these products.
In the 2022 edition there are changes in the following sections:
- Passenger – a new range of High Load “HL” sizes is introduced. These tyres carry a higher load at the same Reference Pressure as the current Extra Load Tyres. Additional sizes of Metric Radial Ply tyres have been introduced
- Radial Light Truck Metric Tyres have undergone a revision to the tyre load formula and additional sizes are now included.
- Agricultural – Metric Radial Ply tyre range has new sizes in almost all applications – Tractor Drive and Steer Wheel, Implement, Construction and Harvesting. This applies also to ranges of “IF” (high flexion) and “VF” (very high flexion) sizes.
- Industrial – additional sizes & data
- Motorcycle – additional sizes & data
Relevant data is most valuable for tyre size selection, application and performance for the marketer, distributor, and end user.
This new data is sourced from the Tire & Rim Association Inc. in the USA, and the European Tyre & Rim Technical Organization, both being the world’s premier technical bodies. This ensures that the Tyre & Rim Association of Australia Standards Manual remains updated and comprehensive.
The latest version of the Standards Manual is most important to keep industry updated and is a valuable tool for all involved with tyres and rims, whether from sales, design, or technical purpose.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OVERSEAS ORDERS ARE BY ARRANGEMENT, AND WILL INCLUDE THE APPLICABLE POSTAGE TO THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION.
Tyre and Rim Selections for Passenger Car, Truck and Bus, Earthmoving Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Agricultural Vehicle, Motor Cycle and Valves for most types of tyre / rim combinations.
Have a question?